Your Ocean House
The Forbes Five-Star Ocean & Harvest Spa features a state-of-the art fitness center, a movement studio–offering complimentary classes including yoga and pilates–, salt water lap pool with ocean views, as well as an intimate salon, offering hair and nail services.
The Best of the Ocean and the Harvest
Perched high on the bluffs of Watch Hill, Rhode Island, with sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Ocean & Harvest Spa is the only Forbes Five-Star spa in Rhode Island, and one only a few spas in the world to achieve the Five-Star rating. Our 12,000-square-foot luxury hotel spa offers the best of the Ocean and the Harvest with specialized, seasonal treatments and products. Rejuvenate where the rolling hills of beachside roses meets the New England coastline; immerse yourself in a personalized spa experience that reflects nature’s true elegance.
The Spa is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for scheduled services. The Spa desk and Locker Rooms are open to Spa guests daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Advance reservations are recommended to ensure preferred times. The Ocean & Harvest Salon is by appointment only and advanced reservations are highly recommended.
Spa Etiquette & Information
- Reservations: Please call 401-584-7070 to reserve your treatments. Advance reservations are highly recommended to ensure preferred times. You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preparing for your Experience: We invite you to arrive 30-40 minutes prior to the start of your treatment to check into the Spa, to have your orientation tour, relax into the Spa ambiance, and enjoy our eucalyptus steam rooms. If you have any questions or concerns about contraindications or health conditions, please reach out to the Spa concierge, as we will be happy to ensure your service is as stress-free as possible; and we know how to make things stress-free! Slip into your Spa robe and slippers, enjoy our luxury amenities provided in the locker rooms prior to your treatments and allow time to become meaningless as our expert therapists showcase wellness the Ocean & Harvest way.
- Valuables: We request that you leave your valuables home, or in your room safe. We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage of personal articles.
- Spa Use and Admission: All Spa guests must be 18 years of age to enjoy our facilities and services. Salon services may be enjoyed from 12 years and up. Spa guests with scheduled services have access to the spa locker rooms, and our eucalyptus steam rooms for 2 hours, either prior or after their scheduled service time, based on our hours of operation. Our Solarium with tea service is available exclusively to enjoy after your treatment has been concluded for 45 minutes afterwards, due to our boutique size. Our fitness center and lap pool is reserved for hotel guests and club members only.
- Changes and Cancellations: We require 24 hour notice if you need to change or cancel your appointments to avoid being charged in full. A credit card number is required at time of booking to reserve your appointment. We kindly request that you arrive on time for your Spa service, as late arrivals will be finished within the scheduled service time.
- Service Charge: For your convenience, a 23% service charge will be added to your invoice which will be allocated to your service provider and Spa staff. Additional gratuities are at your discretion.